Years of Experience
- Agent of the Month
- Highest number of sales/listings awards
- Detached Homes
- High Rise Condos
- Low Rise Condos
- New Construction
Top Areas Serviced
- Toronto, North York
- Willowdale, Bayview Village, Bridle Path, Banbury-Don Mills, Yorkville, Lawrence Park, Forest Hill, St Andrews Windfields, Newtonbrook, Mount Pleasant, Thornhill, Don Valley Village, Leaside, Rosedale
About Nathan Adorjan
Kyle Bouchard was the Broker of Record of REX.ca Realty for the past 2 years. He has been servicing the Greater Toronto Area for real estate purchases, sales, and investments for the past decade and before that he was an avid real estate investor/property manager. By leveraging his extensive real estate education and experience, Kyle serves his clients with the utmost efficiency and care. Through honesty, hard work and by using the latest technology in the real estate industry, Kyle always delivers the maximum measurable results in every transaction.
- Favorite place to go in your city?
- Good restaurant with good friends
- Favorite place to eat?
- Favorite weekend activity?
- Running, weight lifting, hiking, films, traveling, spending time with friends and family
- If you could travel anywhere?
- If you could live in another country?
- Southwest US
- Book or TV Series you are currently enjoying?
- Your perfect style of home?
- Contemporary luxury homes
- If you could meet any person in history, living or dead?
- Warren Buffett
- Rollercoasters? Yes or No
- Oh Ya!
- Salty, Sweet, or Savoury?
- All of the above. Did someone say snacks?
I Love Where I Live because...
"Toronto is the world’s best city to live in, according to a study of major cities by The Economist Intelligence Unit. It is based on a ranking of 50 major cities by a new study of safety along with past rankings based on livability and cost of living. Cities were further sorted according to past country rankings based on business environment, degree of democracy and food security." THE GLOBAL TOP 10 1. Toronto 2. Montreal 3. Stockholm 4. Amsterdam 5. San Francisco 6. Melbourne 7. Zurich 8. Washington, D.C. 9. Sydney 10. Chicago